It's Par-Tee Time


In a few weeks, we'll celebrate my honey's 40th Bday.
(He likes golf...)

I worked for hours on these invites...70 in all.
But even Jami-the-great can make a mistake...can you see it?)

I forgot the date...looks like we play golf everyday and we serve dinner and drinks every evening at 7:00.


Thankfully, it was easily corrected with a sticker on the envelopes.

(If you're a friend and feel slighted that you did not get an invite,
please don't...it was probably an oversight...I didn't even get the DATE on the invitation!!)

PS...though the tees look super cute as a closure for the invitation, we found out that the U.S. Postal Service finds them a nusance and charged us...wait for it...
$1.71 to mail them!!!
EEEKKKS!
So, if you want to make these for yourself, I would suggest (including the date,) securing the grass wrap around with the golf ball cut out....still very cute.
The invites are probably pretty self explanatory, but if you'd like more details on how-to do it, let me know!
Happy Par-teeing!!!
Smiles!

Linking to:

Belum ada Komentar untuk "It's Par-Tee Time"

Posting Komentar

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel